Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Up in the skies

This is a poem i wrote somtime last year. Am still wondering.. as to what posessed me to write this powerful one. But, here is where I am putting it down. Found the pic that seems to fit it well.




up in the skies i see a rainbow.. a rainbow flying high up in the sky

Down in the earth i frown ... a frown on my face dunno why...

Dried in the autumn i feel... an endless wait, my heart feels dry...

tired with waiting i sleep.. a tender sleep comes over as i ly...

Dawn comes n goes... no sense of time, no reason to try...

Drifting away in my thoughts... thoughts of my dear beloved and I

mindless i go in my path... a path that just cant reach you, oh my...

Devastated i realize... blinded and emotionaly abandonned, i cry...

Deep down i know... i know you are not flying back to me, still i try...

to find my place in this lonely world... lonely it will be, without u & I

Drenched in sorrow i look up last time... last time before i say goodbye...

Dusk has set in, dawn has gone... will i be gone so soon? i sigh...

smiling in your memories... i see my own soul fly high and vanish in the sky



-Divster

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real smart blog. Don't stop now. Here's the information a lot of people are searching for: Online degree programs Take a look, if you have a minute. Online degree programs.

Anonymous said...

ActiveWin interviews Scoble
One of the things I've always appreciated about Robert Scoble is that when you meet him face-to-face, you find that he's pretty much what you'd have expected from reading his blog - authentic, passionate, and ...
That's what I like reading; fresh, interesting material.
Thanks. I'm going to bookmarked your blog.

I have a online university degrees site/blog. It pretty much covers
online university degrees related stuff.

Have a look sometime when you have a minute :-)

Prashanth said...

Cute poem :P

Anonymous said...

Aaah the "Cute" trick...

Oh great even she writes poems...

Vc

Artful Badger said...

cute?...that was an insult divster..