here are the songs.. that hav been my favorite for long.. and are the songs that i am in the mood to sing. The two songs below are both similar in meaning.. but very different in the music cateogory. One is an old 80's hindi pop song, while the other one is an R n B Soul song.
The slow beat of this song and the general appeal of this song makes me tap my toes. Very soul uplifting i thought. So here is R n B/Soul song called "Happy" sung in the sweet voice of Ashanti thats available online---> here
Lyrics go as below
Boy you fill me with so much joy
You give whatever it is I need
My love is here to stay won’t ever leave
So glad that you fell in love with me
My love is so good
That I wouldn’t be without you babe
Couldn’t see me without you babe
All my life, I’ve been searching for ya..
Everyday, so glad....... that I found you boy
All my life, I’ve been........ feeling for you
Everyday, I’m soooo happpy....... baby
I’m so happy that I fell in love
I thank god, he sent you from above
I’m so happy that I found someone
I thank god, he sent you from above
Alll my life.... i've been.. searchin.. for ya...
Im sooo happy baby...
The next song is a legendary first ever pop song to be made in Hindi Cinema. From movie qurbaani sung by Nazia Hassan, here is My all time favorite "Aap jaisa koi" available online ---> here
Aap Jaisa Koi Meri Zindagi Mein Aaye
To Baat Ban Jaaye, Haan Haan Baat Ban Jaaye ...
Phool Ko Bahaar, Bahaar Ko Chaman
Dil Ko Dil, Badan Ko Badan
Har Kisiko Chahiye Tan Ka Milan
Kash Mujh Par Aisa Dil Aapka Bhi Aaye
To Baat Ban Jaaye ...
Maein Insaan Hoon, Farishta Nahin
Dar Hai Behak, Na Jaun Kahin
Tanha Dil Na Sambhlega Pyar Bina Yeh Tadpega
Aapsa Kahan Hai Dil Aapko Hi Paaye
To Baat Ban Jaaye ...ahaan baat ban jaaye...
Dun kno why i didnt see it before....
both just strike the right chord! mmmm....
-divster
15 comments:
Hey div,
Looks like you live and breathe music: its all over your blog.
And the usual suspects hang out here too!! (Eyeing Vc, Ramani and SP).
Thanks Kika! for droppin by. It was a long wait, but well worth it.:)
Ah wel, music is my middle name. i was missing a miss sherlock holmes. Now, pls do spot all the above mentioned suspects. I need evidence! Do watch out.. sum come here disguised as 'u-know-who'. N sorry Harry potter is too busy romancing his new gf.. so we both will jus hav to handle the Lot.
err. in other words Welcum aboard.:)
:D..that 'aap jaisa..' song's my favorite too...especially that 80's music with that..more like trying disco on a banjo :D...was it asha bhonsle who sang that ?
Hey divster..I wondered why someone would know so much about music..and quote lyrics left right center :D...you know you should Audioblog..I think you will get quite a fan following!!
[Juggy] Ah i see u drop by after a long time.And how come ur comments r not that long as the first one u dropped ;-) The song 'aap jaisa koi' is sung by NAZIA HASSAN(i hav stated it in the post too) She is a pakistani singer. She also sang another famous song.."disco deewane". Both became legendary indi-pop hits... So definitely not Asha...
[Ramani] Thanks dear. I kno dat i sumtimes overdo the 'music' part.But,if only i knew how to or took the effort to make an audio-blog.. i wudnt b here drivin u guys crazyyy wit so many songs. :D
Yes u were!!!!
See, u missed the million dollar cash prize.. oh well...;)
Hey i did post another comment in your post "r u trying to be in someones good books.." , and it's quite long. Of course not as long as my first comment. I was hoping you'd reply to that first comment though :).
Oh yeah, i didn't read the singer's name, but i do remember the other song too, which also happens to be one of my favorite songs too...hmm some talent there that singer !
Oh Juggy...(blushes)
I solemnly tell u tat i havent come across such an active interest from a blogger of ur caliber. At no point has or will ur comment go un-noticed.
Most of the time.. im spell-bound in awe.. tat i think any reply wud only be a faint shadow of ur thoughts.:)
nevertheless, i tried my best on ur second comment. I believe i need to work on the grey-cells for the first one:)But, it will be answered...
i love that hindi song too..never had the entire lyrics..am glad u posted that.i sing AWAY now..
Hey lil girl want me to spill the groundnuts ....about your singing .. and .. uhahahahhaa...
hey Kavitha..wat a sweet name :)
I m glad u liked it... keep in touch.. as u might find such music related posts :)
pattar pattar
:D .... heheehe, i hope u r not teasing me :), because i wont know ;)...
do u mean the pattar pattar?
Lol, if i said who tat is..then i wud be the one who wud be teased.:P
hey my fav sad song ..would be .. Lambi Judai , film Hero , sung by the Pakistani singer Reshma..
Bichhde abhi to ham bas kal parson
Jioongi main kaise, is haal mein barson
Maut na aayi teri yaad kyon aayi
Hay lambi judai
Chaar dinon ka pyaar ho rabba
Badi lambi judai, lambi judai
Post a Comment