Search This Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

nice talking. see you soon everyone. Bye!

Update:

This one goes to EVERYONE and especially to Sp.
I want to write a special thanks to my Dearest dearest Shak.((HUG))

"What lies behind us and
What lies in front of us
are all tiny matters
compared to what lies
Within Us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

And you have got it in you
to be successful.

Hugs, Divster

9 comments:

Prashanth said...

Going away for a while? Oh yes... end of semester blues... I know... I have 4 deadlines this friday!

Vc said...

Naaaaahi.... not so sooon.. Divvvvvvvvvvv...vc stretches his hands...its slipping.....fails to hold on. ...(yikes that was cliff hanger). go go go

Self Writeous said...

I come - U go
Happy Christmas Ho Ho Ho

Artful Badger said...

home for the winter i suppose!!..have fun!..

Vc said...

Speee a dedication for you .. not bad.. :)

Prashanth said...

Eh? (SP scratches his head)

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, Div, but it seems like a compliment, so I accept with thanks :)

abc said...

sp??who's sp??

Prashanth said...

SP would be me. Who's Kavitha Reddy?

Vc said...

OMG Kavitha doesn't know who SPee is. . OmG Omg ..