There are two sides of my brain..The LEFT and the RIGHT. The LEFT brain has nothing RIGHT, and the RIGHT brain has nothing LEFT!
Know this is really going to irritate you but.....WHAT A TERRIFIC CAR!P.S. Actually, I am a big fan of Abhishek or "Bay B" as I like to call him.
awrite! Finally someone appreciated the good car.. tat i also appreciated..hehehehehe!Well, too bad I was tying my shoelaces..while the pic was taken. Damn..
Is "Bay B" ok? He looks like he has some type of stomach cramps. Why is he cringing like that ?? :D...Divster he he..You should never give guys the opportunity to comment on girly things :D..
I love my "Bay B"Oh yeah yeah"Bay B" don't cry Oh yeah yeahEwwww he he he heI am sure someone is unhappy right now ;) :D.
[Ramani] Abhishek bachchan is not a girly thing.. i thought he was as manly as it gets.... ;)he is cringing to give the villain that..'killer look' Oh god... dont u dare do PDA for ABhishek in front of me.. or else..(stares at Ramani...)LOL!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Know this is really going to irritate you but.....
WHAT A TERRIFIC CAR!
P.S. Actually, I am a big fan of Abhishek or "Bay B" as I like to call him.
awrite! Finally someone appreciated the good car.. tat i also appreciated..hehehehehe!
Well, too bad I was tying my shoelaces..while the pic was taken. Damn..
Is "Bay B" ok? He looks like he has some type of stomach cramps. Why is he cringing like that ?? :D...
Divster he he..You should never give guys the opportunity to comment on girly things :D..
I love my "Bay B"
Oh yeah yeah
"Bay B" don't cry
Oh yeah yeah
Ewwww he he he he
I am sure someone is unhappy right now ;) :D.
[Ramani] Abhishek bachchan is not a girly thing.. i thought he was as manly as it gets.... ;)
he is cringing to give the villain that..'killer look'
Oh god... dont u dare do PDA for ABhishek in front of me.. or else..
(stares at Ramani...)
LOL!!!
Post a Comment