There are two sides of my brain..The LEFT and the RIGHT. The LEFT brain has nothing RIGHT, and the RIGHT brain has nothing LEFT!
No goobe ? che :(
I dont have ur pic na.. tats why :P
cool one , the eagle :)
Body art is so cool... The artist has gotta be talented to do this kind of stuff...
I dont know why curiosity has hit u about me... But the post that reveals the most about me (and hidden in the archives) is this one
cool pictures..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No goobe ? che :(
I dont have ur pic na.. tats why :P
cool one , the eagle :)
Body art is so cool... The artist has gotta be talented to do this kind of stuff...
I dont know why curiosity has hit u about me... But the post that reveals the most about me (and hidden in the archives) is this one
cool pictures..
Post a Comment