Search This Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What does it say?

Every artist dips

his brush in his

own soul, and

paints his own

nature into

his pictures.

Henry Ward Beecher





Drew this while trying to doodle in the paper with my ballpoint pen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

errrr....saddddd..

Anonymous said...

errrr....saddddd..

Shakmatisti said...

Welll it says therez a personality whoz breakin down but still deliverin the best.... and yea if that is you..... I am soo proud to be associated with sumone with such a strong character....and I feel the next picture will have the pot more fuller with very less fragments and a beautiful smile evolved..... Best Of Luck!!! Am lookin forward to that missing smile...

satishds said...

hmmn it speaks volumes i believe..multi-dimensional meanings maybe..it depends on how you loot at it maybe.
nice one divvu

Anonymous said...

truly divine thinking. wonderful composition of words.

Vc said...

I know why you drew that !!

R Girls said...

Never new you could draw this well...