There are two sides of my brain..The LEFT and the RIGHT. The LEFT brain has nothing RIGHT, and the RIGHT brain has nothing LEFT!
Hey Divya... that short story was positively lovely! Did you write it yourself? If yes, I hereby christen you Hurricane Divster ;) since you keep blowing me away with such stuff!
Hehe..Im honoured.. tat u think me capable of such writing skills.But im afraid tats not one of my masterpieces... ;)So now wat? i get christened as Hurricane prankster? (laughs)-Divster
Awww too bad. Now I'll have to demote you to Tornado Divster.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Divya... that short story was positively lovely! Did you write it yourself? If yes, I hereby christen you Hurricane Divster ;) since you keep blowing me away with such stuff!
Hehe..Im honoured.. tat u think me capable of such writing skills.
But im afraid tats not one of my masterpieces... ;)
So now wat? i get christened as Hurricane prankster? (laughs)
-Divster
Awww too bad. Now I'll have to demote you to Tornado Divster.
Post a Comment