Search This Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

Coca Cola Enjoy..



Aah Yes.. the old age myth has come true. Seriously, Is Diet Cola less harmful than Coca Cola??
I dont know.. and frankly I dont care. I am not a Coke addict. (Neither the drink nor the drug). But yeah.. I am a "Diet" Addict. Everyday I am approached by choices.. as small as.. eating the healthier yoghurt.. choosing 0.5% instead of 0.8 or 1%. I don't really know how much it matters in the long run.. but it really is a tiring to look for alternatives to each delicious thing that comes your way. :P

By the way, I came across this new Tamil Advertisement in SunTV about Cocacola by Radhika. She wears a typical saree and gives a speech on how much she cares about the healthy production of Cocacola as she also believed all those rumors about how bad it is. So, they show her wearing this showercap in some Cocacola type factory.. looking over the way the bottles are capped and produced and she explains that its a really healthy process and recommends that anyone who has a doubt should visit the factory. She then opens a cocacola bottle drinks it saying.. I can tell with guarantee that Cocacola is a very Healthy Drink and she takes a gulp of Cola.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....suntv vera pakariya

Divster said...

now who is this?

Im curios to know.. Tamil pesara??

Anonymous said...

????who else.

satishds said...

i dont like the taste of the coke or pepsi..tastes somwat like phenyle..yappa!!..ya aamir khan is doing the same thing of AD like radhika in hindi channels.