Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

If eyes were made for seeing, then Beauty is it's own excuse for being.




Both are enticing but which one is more appealing to you?

Answer with reason is appreciated...

( I Really Request everyone to chip in their views on this.. bcause i have a suprising thing to disclose in the end of this week.)

Update:
I am sure you must have guessed this by now, but this is nothing but a small test that is closely linked with 'first impressions'. What you see at a glance in those jampacked few seconds is registered. And after gazing for sometime, some sort of impulse is sent to your brain to make the decision that this is the pic i like more. There has to be some 'x' factor that allows you to make that decision right there. You dont know the backdrop or the personality.. so what you see is what you get literally. So in a very crude way, you just gave away what you find pleasing for the first impression of any girl that you would definitely prefer!

As for girls, this is essentially telling you the kind of person you would prefer to be. If I am right we often admire others traits. Even though your personality may not match exactly with what you admire to be, this small test here tells you what is the most appealing way you would like yourself to be percieved as.

I agree that its a false setting where you know that it is some yana gupta and not some unique girl you have in mind. It would be quite natural to say that 99% of it starts from connecting with her outlook.( i leave 1% to those lovers online or long distance bloggers who read or hear but dont see first ) Yet still, your connection with any woman starts somwhere. *Remember i say only "starts" not the essential deciding factor*

For more personalized answers, look in the comments section please.

PS: I want to thank everyone who chipped in their views and choice!!! This is only my view. It may not be necessarily true. But, the point here is that I want you to be aware of your natural instincts. Hehe...on an ending note: A moment of glance.. forever in trance... :)

26 comments:

Thejas Rajaram said...

though I like the second picture, because of the mysterious stare.... I love the first picture for over all feminine feel, and the straight look at the eyes ;-)

Jagadish said...

i'd go with the first pic :)...
the eyes look directly at the observer, and hence adds interest. The posture too makes a difference, with the right view more prominent in the first one.
while the second pic looks like she got ready for a battle and then got confused and started starting into the sky, the first one on the contrary is pleasant and feminine.
I guess the bindi's doing some trick there too :)

Artful Badger said...

I think I like the first picture more, mostly because she is looking at me.
The model is Yana Gupta. She is actually Czech I think.
She is looking a bit intense in the first one, and more thoughtful in the second. I find the second one more attracive that way. But, I think I will go for the first.
What are you going to disclose?
That you are her? :D....Don't mind that so much..

abc said...

both look interesting.but the second is the best :)

she's wearing something atypical of a female.she's DIFFERENT by not appearing ordinary.the turban( or whtever thats called :P ) implies an attempt to don male features or perhaps to forge a strong impression on the conditioned minds surrounding her.
her line of vision indicates she's talking to someone.and i terribly like the "dont mess with me " look.

the first is too normal a face-very inviting and challenging( a feature which males find sexy :D )

D Dinakar Reddy said...

Eyes are just the features on the face. Its the expression that these eyes generate, the language they speak thats interesting. Irrespective of the language / expression of the face, eyes have its unique language. If you can read it, u can read the heart / mind of the other person.

The first photo is apealing to me, as it looks at me. It speaks to me and i can feel the depth of the feeling on the face.

The second one isnt looking at me. I do not say its not apealing, but not as easy to read those compared to the first ones.

May be a stupid logic, but i am convinced. :)

Drop in your comments on my blog.

doppelganger said...

I fancy the first one. Its so much more feminine. I love the careless tresses and the general look of being caught unawares. The feline and mildly aggressive look in the eyes is awesome. And to top this all a glorious embroidered kurta and the beautiful golden necklace(or is it a bracelet). TERRIFIC!

The second one is more avantgarde. She seems to be in a pensive mood and we dont need our supermodels to do any brainwork do we?

Vc said...

Can i comment too ? pls pls pls

Divster said...

course u can.

D Dinakar Reddy said...

Divester,

Thanks for dropping in. I was eagerly waiting for your answer on this blog. I know i gave some stupid analysis. But still sounds logical to me.

Dina

Divster said...

A very good start![Kris] U noticed what is perhaps one of the most important reason for this test. Our eyes are trained to see and notice somethings that we dont even realize in the first place..:)

Divster said...

Those who chose First Pic:

Technical:
1> The posture is highly common. It is the most favorite pose for most stars and pics.
2> The light is playing.. a sensuous beam making her look more illuminating.
3> Eyes are directed at you.
4> In Photos, I have noticed that your right side pose comes better than your left side, more appealing in other words.

Emotional:
1> Very feminine posture, with long locks of hair and bindi and all that gives away that you like traditional look. U like those girls who are commonly appealing.
2> She looks straight into your eyes. You feel a lot more related to the first pic because you have direct contact with her eyes. What you see reflects back at you instantly. Its the reason why she looks more captivating.
3> You are not one to stray too far from the original trend. Something that makes u feel 'home'. And that is definitely what you find in Indian feminine outlook. I could say u r not too daring when it comes to your choice of women, very conventional choice.

Divster said...

Those who chose Second Pic:

Technical:
1> The posture is not conventional. She looks to your left, creating a sense of awareness of something "different".
2> Her eyes are upwards, staring at a non-existant object. Her eye color is also very " smoky ".
3> Very Modern features. Dressed In turban which is very very "unique", making her more attractive.

Emotional:
1> First and foremost, she is not your everyday girl. She spells uniqueness in her posture, attire and her look.
2> She dares you to fathom what is behind that mysterious look. The eyes dont speak volumes directly at you, but make you 'wonder'. She strikes a note of 'curiosity'.
3> There is a certain royalty and defiance along with her mysterious stare that i think makes up wat today's woman is like. She shows a sense of majestic look, a person who rules her own life in her own terms. She is a thinker, a believer of her dreams and she wants them to come true. At the same time, she has vulnerable lips that tells you that behind this fragile form lies a strong woman.
4> You like a woman who doesnt disclose everything to you. She is a mystery and you dare to uncover it. She hightens your preference for unique and different kind of appealling girl that is far from the original trend liked by all.

Divster said...

Those who were indecisive:

I never thought a third choice of liking both would be prominent, but it seems it is. But i give credit to those who favored second as well as first. (not just one but many i expected have been) This is good. That means few attributes of the second one might also appeal...but they are not distinct enough for you to move from ur first choice.You love the first pic, while you admire the second one. You are curious but not daring enough to forego your original choice. :)

I Believe right now many are thinking over their choice again. It is natural. Many a times you might like the other choice, but at first instant you follow what you think strikes a familiar chord. Without allowing you to think, I let you make a choice based on just those few moments of gazing. That is what tells me what your natural instinct finds appealing. :)

Many will be suprised by the results and may not agree. But, keep in mind it is your natural choice, not your final choice. First look is not the last look. :)

abc said...

ahhh...i wasnt supposed to have commented at all :D:D

but girlie,i was tempted 'cos feelings flooded me and hardly could i resist :)

i like the second pic as i said...she's different..jus like me :P

Prashanth said...

Man... that was some analysis. Div, you must be good at writing theses. Go to grad school, get 2 MS degrees and 2 PhD degrees.

Divster said...

Holaa Ayvid! Welcome to my humble web-space. I know what u mean.. but, i must say your blog is really captivating. :)

And you are sooo sooo sweet! You used your old blog account just to place a comment here. :D

Have fun girl!

Divster said...

Teju>> Im just amazed u can even see anything with that cowboy hat.. and to top it all you made eye-contact with the pic? eh ? ;)

Divster said...

Jaggy>> How sweet of you! I know how much effort u put in to create that comment..(after my pestering ceremony of cours). Ahh, u notice the finer things..(bind eh?)

Divster said...

Ramani>> Wow.. wat a pleasant suprise!!! Welcum back! Never expected that lil bit of history abt Yana frm u.. hmm hmm Interesting! ;)

Divster said...

DDina>> How nice! Infact, I find your logic quite apt.. soo suprise suprise u were right on target there!

Divster said...

KKavitha>> Hey girl! Thanks for droppin by for a second-look-over! I must say.. that ur view-point was very important for me.. bcause you are of my gender.. and because we both chose the same option for the same reasons! :)

Divster said...

DopplGngr>> Oh my god.. u blew me away with that description! I think even Yana would have blushed deep red if she heard you say all that!!!

Divster said...

Prashu>> Ah, you got the easy way out. You didnt chip in ur view about Yana.. but u did chip in ur view about me! So, I will make an excuse and appreciate ur prescence here for now :P hehe!

Sarath Srinivasan said...

well here goes..when u look at it first, pic 1 is more appealing. but then u start to look at it for a while and pic 2 is so much more to look at..it just makes u wonder..a touch less direct and more intellectually stimulating beauty..although i dont know if that quite explains it..it does sound funny though!

Divster said...

Sarath>> Ah Finally we have a different outlook. Hmm, you say that you dont get the satisfied feel after seeing the second pic, because you want to gaze at it again in the hope of finding more? Aha.. :) Nice! Thanks for dropping by! :D

Vc said...

Hi Divster , I can't comment because because i can't see the earrings.. sigh* che.. che..thu thu..